About our Program
Business Contact Information:
12710 E Sprague Ave
Spokane Valley, WA 99216
Crime Stoppers of the Inland Northwest is a local program operated by two separate non-profit organizations:
- In Spokane County, Crime Stoppers was originally known as Secret Witness. It was a program started by Crime Check of Spokane County, Inc. In 2013, Crime Stoppers joined Spokane County SCOPE.
- In Kootenai County, Crime Stoppers was formed in 2008.
- In Eastern Washington, we are part of Spokane County SCOPE-Sheriff's Oriented Policing Effort.
- In North Idaho, we are Crime Stoppers of Kootenai County.
- We are a part of Crime Stoppers USA.
- All phone calls to the Crime Stoppers tips line from Spokane County and the five counties that touch Spokane County geographically are funneled through the same number. Those counties are: Ferry, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Stevens and Whitman. All phone calls to the Crime Stoppers tips line from Kootenai and the 7 counties in Northern Idaho are also funneled through the same number. In addition to Kootenai those counties are: Boundary, Bonner, Benewah, Shoshone, Latah, Clearwater and Nez Perce.
Crime Stoppers of the Inland Northwest is where law enforcement and the community come together as partners to work towards making the region a safer place to live, work, and raise a family.
Crime Stoppers of the Inland Northwest is an independent organization of broad-based volunteer community leaders dedicated to maintaining and improving public safety through education and the development of creative and effective solutions.
Who is Involved
|Rick Scott ||Exec Dir SCOPE|
|Tom Keyser Kootenai County ||Advisory Member|
Crime Stoppers of the Inland Northwest partners with local law enforcement agencies throughout the region as well as with State and Federal agencies, and other communities groups including many public/private schools.
All Site Content / Copyright © 2017 / Crime Stoppers of the Inland Northwest
Dynamic WebSite Design / Copyright © 2017 / Anderson Software